SuperSonic yearly fees are broken down into an automatic monthly recurring charge over the full SuperSonic year. You will not need to do anything unless you wish to cancel, which you can do at any time.
For First Steps Juniors classes, the cost per child, per class is €40 per month. This will be billed on the last day of the month, for the month ahead. For weekday classes the final payment is May 31st, leading into the last month (June), and then will be paused for the summer months. (for the calendar (incl holidays breaks) see HERE )
Simply update the number where indicated, based on how many classes and/or children you wish to pay for. (Example: 2 children doing 2 classes each, would be 4 subscriptions).
The advantages to this are: no large initial term fee, no front loaded costs, and no more admin hassle for us or you for the rest of your time at SuperSonic. You can stop anytime, just give us 2 weeks notice (a system requirement). See below for full details.
Remember you will also be charged your once off Gymnastics Ireland registration fee upon sign up to cover your club membership and insurance for the year. If you have already registered for GI membership with another club please email us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a refund of this fee.
Terms and Conditions:
- There is a minimum sign up period of 3 monthly payments required.
- The payments will be billed on the last day of each month
- The payment for a month is processed on the last day of the preceding month. For example, September fees will be processed on the last day of August.
- To cancel a subscription, please email us at email@example.com, at least two weeks prior to a monthly due date, as the system requires us to do this.
- With Covid being an unpredictable presence in the world, the possibility of a lockdown situation does exist. In this or some other unforeseen case whereby the club is forced to close on short notice, the possibility of loss of fees does unfortunately exist. These will be limited to the remaining monthly balance, as all further charges would be immediately and automatically stopped.